To be a catalyst in bringing about a socio-economic change by empowering individuals by making job-oriented self-development training accessible to all.
- Experienced and Knowledgeable Faculty with Amazing Teaching Abilities.
- Focus on Conceptual Clarity.
- Convenient Batch Timing.
- Regular Tests.
- Learn in Stress – Free Atmosphere with Motivation from Faculty.
- Comprehensive and Updated Study Material.
- Study Of Art Infrastructure with Library Facility.
- Audio Visual Learning Activities
India is a country of the Youth. More than 50% of our population is in the age group of 15 to 40 years. This young India represents a vast pool of skills and talent. STDC aims at imparting important vocational and soft skills that will enable our youth to maximize their abilities in their careers. STDC has a crucial role to play in empowering India’s youth to realize their dreams. To transform our vision into a reality, we intend to set up more than 1000 centers all over the country to cater to the needs of our youth to meet the future challenges.